A few weeks ago, one of my besties sent me this video below via Facebook.
It looked so mouth-wateringly delicious that we had to make it at our next sleepover! I mean, who doesn’t love cheese cake??! The Fruity Pebbles give it just the right kick of flavor that I never knew I needed!
Here’s the recipe:
Fruity Pebbles Cheese Cake
- 4 cups Fruity Pebbles, pulverized
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- pinch of salt
- 16oz (2 packs) cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Dump 2 1/2 cups of the pulverized Fruity Pebbles in a pie pan/dish. Pour in melted butter and salt. Mix together then press in pan. This will be your pie crust. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- In a stand mixer, mix together cream cheese, vanilla extract, powdered sugar, sour cream, and heavy cream. Then pour in the remaining pulverized Fruity Pebbles, mix once more.
- Once it is fully blended and fluffy, take out your crust and scoop your fruity mixture onto the crust and spread it out evenly. Sprinkle some unpulverized Fruity Pebbles over the top.
- Freeze for 1 1/2 hours.
This is what friendship is made of, fruity rainbows and cheese cake goodness!